Thursday, July 8, 2010

36 weeks



How Far Along: 36 weeks!!!
How Big is Baby: Around 6 lbs and 20.25 - 20.75 inches long
What is Baby up to: Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.
Best Moment this Week: Going shopping for the remaining baby items.
Total Weight Gain: +15 - 16 lbs.
Movement: Still get some good kicks. A few days ago had one where I swear my belly moved over 2 inches! Now I think they are more rotating moving rather than kicking
Belly Button: Inny. Getting shallow! And really starting to flatten
What I Miss: Being comfortable. Heat not bothering me. Not having heartburn nightly. Getting off the couch and out of bed easily
What I am Looking Forward To: 37 weeks!
Gender: No idea...





Had a lot of fun on Sunday shopping for some remainder baby items. I have done two loads of laundry getting things together. I don't have much to wash, so it wasn't bad. Hopefully this weekend the room will cool down (not during the day when it has been so hot and yeah..) and I can get in there and put everything in the right place.

Oh I got a fantastic deal on the glider! Retails for 300. With a sale and completion coupon - got it for 194! WooHoo!

I am hoping the baby starts to drop soon. Really want this baby to come early (but what pregnant woman doesn't). I think it is starting to drop since I am feeling stuff lower. Could be my imagination tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment