Thursday, July 29, 2010

39 weeks!



How Far Along: 39 weeks!!! Hoping I won't have to make a 40 week post....
How Big is Baby: Around 7 - 7.5 lbs and 21 - 21.5 inches long
What is Baby up to: Baby's brain is still developing rapidly, and his skin has taken on a paler shade thanks to a thicker layer of fat around the blood vessels. (Don't worry; he'll change color again soon after birth.) He's now able to flex his limbs, and his nails might extend past his fingertips.
Total Weight Gain: +17 lbs.
Movement: At times after sugar, lots of movement, or should I say stretching.
Belly Button:Almost flat. Top half is flat, bottom half is still an inny..sort of
What I Miss: Being comfortable. Walking comfortably. Moving comfortably. Walking normally.
What I am Looking Forward To: Outside Baby!
Gender: No idea... Boy or Girl. I know that is not helpful.


Pictures aren't great this time. We took many for some reason, but these show the bump off the best. So hoping that I go into labor soon. I am not holding my breath tho. But after agility yesterday I have had so much pressure low. Having a hard time walking. So waddling now. Everyone thinks this weekend. Hope they are right! Cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment