Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nesting

I would say this morning that the nesting bug finally hit me. The bug of you see something and have to do it RIGHT NOW.

This morning I slept in a bit - was just too comfy. Got in the shower. Realized I needed to do a quick clean. Grabbed a magic eraser and wiped down the whole shower. (Tonight I will spray it and disinfect it, and wash the shower curtain). Looked in the hallway, and used the magic eraser on some of the marks in the hall way and on the door frames.

Got dressed, went down stairs. Sprayed the bathroom sink and wiped that down. Ahh sparkly again. Need to clean the rest of that bathroom but the sink needed it the most. Went to the kitchen, wiped down all the counter tops. wiped the fridge down, Wiped some cabinets, cleaned the microwave. Yeah. Was thinking of taking the day to clean.

And the odd thing, I woke up and felt horrible. Headache, nausous, got dizzy in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment