Saturday, July 31, 2010

D'OH

So yesterday I was having contractions, or what I thought were contractions. My stomach totally hardened., felt a big pull across the front, had wonderful cramping, sometimes the pain went along my sides and a little to the back. Not sure if the back stuff was because my back always hurts.

During the day they were 10-4 minutes apart. At night they were 8-4 minutes apart. They were uncomfortable. At work I had a hard time concentrating and usually just spaced out during them. They seemed more intense when I was standing and on the yoga ball. A little less intense while lounging on the couch. And even less intense when I was laying down.

Went to sleep and slept well. I had some tightening when I got up in the middle of the night to pee. Sometimes the tightening is so strong it is quite quite uncomfortable. So BH or contractions?

I have a decent high tolerance for pain, so I wonder if I will know it when they are 'real'. I will keep timing them and call in when they get to 3-5 minutes apart. They always last about 45 seconds to 1 minute.

Cannot wait! So want to meet this baby. So excited. Weekends would be perfect!

Today I am taking the dogs in to get their nails trimmed (trying out petsmart). I am going to carpet clean upstairs so it is ready for company. Need to swiffer the floors downstairs. I cleaned and boiled the pacifiers bottles we are trying (tommy tippy, born free, dr browns).

Nick is going to mow and spray for weeds. We got Legion in the mail from netflix. Think we are going to get chinese for dinner (what my aunt had the day before she had her kid 2 weeks early). Going to bounce on the yoga ball a lot today. Going to take the dogs on a walk.

Come on baby! You have all sorts of good toys to play with. The swing is so cute and waiting. The pack and play is set up downstairs for you. Your room is cute (tho not fully decorated). Your bassinet is ready! Your doggies want to meet you! Yes you have loving doggies!!! Its nice and cool here right now so would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment