Friday, July 2, 2010

FRIDAY!!!

Yes I am so extremely happy it is friday!

Saturday - Get to go visit family and watch fireworks on the beach! Haven't seen some of them (visiting from CA) in a long time! Should be fun. I get to be sober driver so Nick can enjoy some beers with everyone :) He is sober driver for me a lot so I get to do this now!

Sunday - Get to go buy baby stuff!!! Bringing Anita with me. Should be a lot of fun. Hopefully I don't get too much stuff. Going to look and maybe get one boy and one girl outfit to bring to the hospital for a coming home outfit. Excited!

Monday - Get to spend a day relaxing! Nick is making me spend a day (or half day) relaxing. Actually looking forward to this. Then I may prime a hallway or organize some kitchen stuff to make room for bottles. Oh I am going to try to take a nice bubble bath. Haven't used our whirlpool bath tub in a while

Yes I am taking an actual work holiday and not working it! I was planning on working, but Nick told me I need to have a relax day and de stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment