Monday, July 19, 2010

labor signs???

I know I may just be pulling things out of thin air. But I really want this baby out!

So all weekend I have been having what I think are contractions. They start by I can feel my stomach tightening, then I can feel it completely rock solid, It moves down. Then goes to cramps low. Sometimes the back is involved, sometimes not. They are getting quite uncomfortable. And the cramps are starting to get painful.

I get these randomly. Sometimes they are 3-10ish minutes apart, about 40 seconds to 1 minute in length. If I am really busy doing things I don't always notice them but I notice the cramping.

It is also sometimes really really painful to walk. Oh this really sucks! I can only take small steps and walk real slowly. My crotch sometimes is killing me, walking, standing, moving. Ugh.

I thought I was loosing some of my mucus plug, but that was just one day, and havn't seen anything since. Oh well.

I know this is all leading towards good things - just hope it is sooner rather than later. Some of my family thinks I'll go this week - OH I hope they are right!

No comments:

Post a Comment