Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So we have a meyer lemon tree Nick got me for my birthday last October. I was so excited - we actually had (yes had... :( ) a lemon on it - about 2 inches long! Was sooooo excited!

With all the nice weather, we thought it would be good to put it outside. Such a bad decision. Such a bad decision.

Either the lemon fell off or an animal stole it. I think an animal stole it since it was no where to be found around the tree.

So sad about this. I could cry. This lemon was able to survive dog tails around it, us moving stuff around it. But a freaking animal had to steal it.

This is why I don't put my plants outside, every time I do animals eat things off it or digg things out of them.

Really disappointedabout this. Really disappointed. Was excited and was thinking of what I was going to make with my first lemon.

**cry**

No comments:

Post a Comment