Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dreams...

So all night I kept having dreams about the baby. Breast feeding in the hospital dreams. At home sleeping dreams and waking up for baby. Dreams changing baby's diaper.

Not odd dreams. Just every day things. I think I was laying in bed getting excited to meet this little one! And strange that I am dreaming of all the things that take place in the middle of the night while sleeping.

Like I just realized (from a dream) that we don't have a place to change a diaper in our bedroom. We have the bassinet ready, but no diaper area but our bed. Guess we will have to bring supplies in there.

Oh and the 'mattress' that is in the bassinet is so small and the sheet I have on it makes it pucker/fold. So I think I am going to look at a new 'mattress' for it. And I need to get a new roller shade for the car. The one I bought is too big for the back window but works great in the cargo area for the dogs when at trials. So not a total loss.

Every time I dream it is a girl. But at times, like last night while watching tv, I was thinking boy. Ehh this whole mother's intuition is not working - I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment