Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not feeling normal

The past few days I have just not been feeling like myself.

  • I get exhausted at work easily. By 3pm I am done!
  • I have been a lot more irritable. The littlest things are bothering me. People and things. But not the animals at least.
  • So much more hormonal. I can easily cry at the stupidest things. Like more so than I have been.
  • I have lost my appetite. Just not interested in food. Then I get hungry and a little fills me up. Not interested in healthy things - just want junk food. But yeah totally have lost my appetite. Having the smallest meals and not finishing them.
  • Last night I just could not sleep. I was getting wonderful contractions/pains that would start really low and move up my stomach, some accompied with back pain, some with shooting pain in the crotch. While I was laying in bed. Was fantastic. I was still having them but they would feel better/worse depending on how I was laying. And I got up 4+ times in an hour to go to the bathroom! I was thirsty so was drinking a lot of water so that would be the explanation. But I could not get comfortable, and when I found a comfortable position, the contractions would come. And the baby squirming really low. it was just a fantastic night. Finally fell asleep around 3.
  • I couldn't even fall asleep on the couch last night while Nick played a video game! It was a boring one too. Just could not get comfortable and my body had energy. My body wanted to get up and do something, but yeah I knew it was my bed time. Ugh.
  • Oh also one more, last night while laying in bed not sleeping and having contractions, yeah was totally nauseous. Came so close to throwing up a few times.
I know everyone says this, but so ready to meet this little baby! Done with being pregnant. I have no clue how much I have progressed since my doctor does not do internals till 39+ weeks. So begging for one my next appointment.

Crossing fingers for luck with the full moon this weekend. Making labor cookies tonight. I am drinking red raspberry leaf tea.

Surprisingly tho, at agility I am still running and keeping up with the dogs! Everyone there is so surprised to see me still going to class! Oh but I need it - it is a fantastic stress reliever and something I enjoy. Really this morning I feel better mentally than I did yesterday morning and I swear it is because of Agility class. And the dogs so love it - good physical and mental stimulation for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment