Thursday, June 10, 2010

32 weeks!


How Far Along: 32 weeks
How Big is Baby: Around 4 lbs and 18 - 19 inches long
What is Baby up to: Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)
Total Weight Gain: +8.5-9ish
Best Moment this Week: Always love the kicks!
Movement: Lately in the evening. When I get up in the middle of the night the baby is always active.
Belly Button: Inny. But with squishing I can get it out. Found it interesting of how clean I got it!
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach.... Bending over easily
What I am Looking Forward To: Baby shower in a few weeks!
Gender: No idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment