Monday, June 21, 2010

Tiring Weekend

We got a lot accomplished this weekend!

Saturday and Sunday we had our labor class. Started at 9 and was supposed to get out at 2. But we skipped lunch and breaks and got done around 12:30 on Saturday and 11:30 on Sunday! Got a lot of useful information - will update later about it.

Both days we went out and grabbed lunch after the class.

Oh something odd that happened when we were touring the hospital (I plan on bringing it up at my next dr appointment next week) - we were standing in one of the delivery rooms and my back started to hurt real bad. Then I started sweating so much. Ended up sitting down and felt much better. Was definitely strange.

Saturday my back was killing me every time I did something. Eventually took a tylenol and it started to get better. All I wanted to do was lay down and stretch it out. But I did clean out both cars!!! Nicks was horrible. Would not believe all the wrappers, receipts, old printouts of directions, etc that I threw away. My car wasn't as bad - just a lot of cd cases and some garbage.

Sunday I was very productive! I cleaned out our 'office' area which was holding a lot of stuff from the closet project. Also cleaned out most of the stuff from the guest room so it is pretty much usable! So nice to get those things done. We still have sanding to do in the 'office', but there is now room!

Sunday we also went out and picked up an AC for our bedroom and installed it! Had it on last night and it worked well. We arn't planning on using it often - just on really warm nights. And when we have the baby in our room. So the kid will probably stay with us in our room until the weather gets cooler so it can sleep in its own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment