Thursday, June 24, 2010

34 weeks


How Far Along: 34 weeks
How Big is Baby: Around 5 lbs and 19.5 - 20 inches long
What is Baby up to: Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!
Total Weight Gain: +10 - 11 - I have been bad about weighing myself
Best Moment this Week: Always love the kicks!
Movement: Starting to be during the middle of the day when resting my arms/hands on the bump. Also feel a lot when laying down in the evening
Belly Button: Inny. Getting shallow!
What I Miss: Not much...
What I am Looking Forward To: Baby shower this weekend. Also Dr appointment next week which I have a lot of questions
Gender: No idea...



I think the baby is still breach. And has a head under my left rib. Really annoying and uncomfortable. Think I am starting to get tired about being pregnant. Getting excited for labor and meeting the baby!!!!! Really cannot wait!

Also my back is really starting to hurt. And the braxton hicks are increasing. Have realized they get less as I drink more water, so I want to make sure I am drinking enough. Breathing is getting shallower since everything is getting squished.

The kid is kicking a little less, but when it does it is a good one! I get some nice movements after lunch. And when I lay down on the couch in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment