Thursday, June 17, 2010

33 weeks!


How Far Along: 33 weeks
How Big is Baby: Around 4.5 lbs and 19 - 19.5 inches long
What is Baby up to: Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.
Total Weight Gain: +9 - 9.5ish
Best Moment this Week: Always love the kicks!
Movement: Starting to be during the middle of the day when resting my arms/hands on the bump. Also feel a lot when laying down in the evening
Belly Button: Inny. Getting shallow!
What I Miss: Not much...
What I am Looking Forward To: Baby shower in a few weeks! Labor Series class this weekend!!!
Gender: No idea... But thinking girl lately. Baby feels like it is up higher.

Dr. Appointment this week. Was with the doctor I don't like. I am not seeing him any more tho! But the baby is head up. I think he/she likes to flip around a lot. Lately I think I have felt its head. And today during a meeting I swear I felt an elbow or knee poking out! Was very exciting!! Right now I am getting some awesome kicks real low.. Way of the baby saying HI to the world!

Also want to do some shopping for the baby, but wanting to wait until after the shower. So hard wait! I think I am going to start buying some cloth diapers online! Have some added to my amazon.com cart, just haven't purchased it yet.

Want to start going to church again. I really liked growing up religious, and want to do the same for this baby. Just having a hard time figuring out the god parents thing. And find a church that we like and want to belong to. Such hard decisions....


No comments:

Post a Comment