Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What to watch now...

So Nick and I have been watching Angel the series on Netflix watch instantly. We both have thoroughly enjoyed it. Season 4 and 5 wern't as good - but still enjoyable. I heart Joss Whedon! We found it interesting on how many of the actors that are in firefly are in Angel. He does enjoy to use the same actors - or is it the actors who love to work with him?

Overall, the series is not as good as Buffy (which I want to re-watch now!) but is still really good. Has some awesome dialogue, fun makeup, and in general a good story. Yes it is about vampires and deamons, other dimentions, etc. But makes for a good story.

It was nice to get caught up in the series. I didnt' watch it much once I was in college - so I watched the first two or three seasons at home with my parents and sister. The last few episodes I didn't watch much - was messing around with my computer or working on cross stitch. I do need to re-watch the last episode. But, I love the last line of the series - Angel saying "I don't know about you but I wanna slay the dragon!"

Now since we are in the summer, we have to find something else to watch. Any suggestions? I know I so want to see Glee - but it is on the "Very Long Wait" list on netflix. True Blood Season 2 comes out next week and I hope to watch it - going to hold onto our disks to return so we can hopefully get more than one disk at a time.

Oh and I know Eureka starts in July. As does being human (a bbc show about a vampire, warewolf, and a ghost), which I highly recommend to watch - entertaining. Cannot wait for Eureka to start -- July 9th!!!!

So what other shows should we be watching or put on netflix queue? Other shows I love are Bones, House, The Office, 30 Rock, Ugly Betty (so sad no longer on), Pushing Dasies (so sad got canceled), The Terminator (another sad it got canceled, was getting good!), Dollhouse (another one that got canceled as it got good - GIVE JOSS WHEDON TIME HE WILL DELIVER!), Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch. Not a fan of reality shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment