Friday, June 11, 2010

I hate carpet

OK, after Luna having diarrhea, I know I want to get rid of the carpet upstairs. I hate cleaning carpet. It is so gross since you never know how clean it is. We have gross Berber carpet. I want hardwood so badly up there. I will probaby get some rugs to put down in the hallway and in the bedrooms. I am hating the carpet so much I almost want to rip it up and use subfloor - like we are using in our closet.

Time to start saving for it!

I hate carpet - it isnt' much of a price difference than hardwood - well depending on what you get. Why do people use carpet anyways?

But the only reason to keep carpet is that it is soft in the middle of the night, the dogs like to play on carpet more than hardwood, it is a bit cheaper and cheaper to install...

Oh the list of things I want in the house are never ending... And I soooooooooooooooo want a fence!

No comments:

Post a Comment